ACREDITE

ANO NOVO, VIDA NOVA.
SIGAM NOSSO BLOG

sábado, 21 de março de 2020

Inglês - 1A, 1B

Atividade para casa 1º ano E.M. 1º bimestre
PROFESSORA MARIANA

Nome:_______________________________________nº______série_____data____/____/_____
1. Leia as frases a seguir.
(i) I didn’t have money to buy the CD.
(ii) My new school is very big and has many classrooms.
(iii) Helen learned to speak English.
(iv) She was happy because she was playing with her favorite doll.
Agora escolha a alternativa correta.
a) Todas as frases referem-se a eventos no passado.
b) Todas as frases referem-se a eventos no presente.
c) Apenas as frases (i), (iii) e (iv) referem-se a eventos no passado.
 d) Apenas as frases (i) e (ii) referem-se a eventos no presente. 
e) Apenas as frases (iii) e (iv) referem-se a eventos no passado.

2. Qual frase é uma resposta adequada à seguinte pergunta: How did you feel in that situation?
a) He is feeling a little sad.
b) My parents were really angry.
c) I’m pregnant.
d) I was scared because I didn’t know the other students.
e) This is our new school.

3. Leia o texto a seguir. Atomic cars to cut pollution Using atomic power to fuel cars may sound like a dangerous idea to some, but that is exactly what the City Environment Committee suggests. The Committee issued a report last Friday saying that nuclear-powered cars will become a reality in the near future as they are an efficient means to reduce pollution and carbon emissions.  O texto fala sobre:
a) experiências anteriores com o uso de energia atômica.
b) carros movidos a energia atômica como forma de reduzir a emissão de poluentes.
 c) a poluição produzida pela energia atômica.
d) uma exposição de carros antigos.
e) as expectativas de um motorista de carros sobre seu futuro.

4. Qual das frases a seguir expressa corretamente uma expectativa sobre o futuro?
a) I hope to be married in five years.
b) Last year I would have liked to go to university.
c) After I finished school, I started to work.
d) I like fashion and photography.
e) In the future.

 5. Qual das alternativas completa corretamente o seguinte texto?
 My_________ is Joshua and I’m 13 years old. In 10 years I _________to be working and have my house. I would_________ to have a family and two kids. I think that in the_____________ families will be________ than today, with only one or two children.
a) name – will – like – past – more small
b) Joshua – am – like – 10 – smaller
c) name – wish – like – future – smaller
d) I’m – will – hope – future – more small
e) I’m – wish – future – past – more polluted

Nenhum comentário: