Atividade para casa – 2º ano E.M.
PROFESSORA MARIANA
Nome:_______________________________nº____série:____data:_________
1) Complete as frases com as palavras que estão faltando:
a) Can you A__ __ __ __ __ this questionnaire, please?
b) I was B__ __ __ in Canada in 1951.
c) Students have to wear a U__ __ __ __ __ in some schools.
d) I want to be a doctor when I G__ __ __ up.
e) Who is your F__ __ __ __ __ __ __ actor?
2) Relacione os verbos da esquerda com o complemento correto da direita:
a) To Kick ( ) a Picture
b) To run ( ) a questionnaire
c) To wear ( ) a marathon
d) To answer ( ) a ball
e) To draw ( ) a tie
3) Circule a alternativa correta para completar o texto:
I born/ was born in this city 12 years ago. At first, all I did was eat , sleep and cry/ cried, but my parents thought I was a really cute baby! I soon learn/ learned to walk and to talk. When/ Where I was about 6 years old, my teacher Vera taught/ teaches me to read and write in Portuguese. Before that/ Then , two years ago, I started studying in this school and I have many subjects, including English. Now I am doing/ did my homework!
4) Passe as frases para o inglês:
a) Ela está cansada.
b) Ele não tem 13 anos.
____________________________________________________
c) Nós trabalhamos no hospital
____________________________________________________
d) Vocês não almoçam ao meio dia?
__________________________________________________
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário